After much frustration (due to none of my USB ports working), and wanting to throw my computer out a window, I finally got the pictures onto my computer! So here are a few from the first couple days.

This is what one of my suitcases looked like when the wonderous airport employees were done with it! You can't really get the full experience of this suitcase from this picture, but it was pretty hilarious after the initial shock was over with. It didnt roll, the handle couldn't pull up, the zipper was not zip-able, and really that very flimsy tape was the only thing holding that thing together. Luckily I found a nice Spanish maleta for 26 Euros.



Some pictures from the jardin across the street. It was a really beautiful place to walk around in. The downside to the gardin (as Brynna and I unwillingly and unexpectedly discovered) is that apparently creepy flashers like to walk around in it! Yeah, creepy guy exposing himself in public does not make for happy times. I think our exact reaction was (whispering so as to make a quiet getaway) "Oh my god... run!!! Go go go!!" Then we did our best, fastest Boston-speedwalking away from the area. He didn't follow, so alls well that ends well (after some mind-bleach).
No comments:
Post a Comment