More pictures from the first couple days.




A couple parts of the Cathedral. It was closed, so we weren't able to go up in the tower, but I wasn't too disappointed, since we got to see so much else that day.
It was nice that we got to get out at all that day, since (as I previously left out until I got permission from the sufferee) in the beginning of the day we thought a trip to the hospital might be in order! The first night Brynna started feeling pain in her abdomen. By the morning of the second day they had gotten worse. Turns out some of the food we had eaten had somehow caused her gallbladder to become extremely angry and vengeful, and it spit out a gallstone. Since passing a gallstone is apparently more painful than giving birth, needless to say Brynna was not a happy camper. I wasn't really feeling well either (though nowhere near as bad, and only brought on by lack of sleep and jet lag) and so we spent the entire morning and part of the afternoon sleeping... until the cleaning-lady kicked us out. After the sleep and eating some food I was pretty much better. Then after about 3 Litres of water, 6 ibuprofen, sleeping, and the will and perseverance of a lion, Brynna was also well again.
And the rest of the day was great fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment